Okay, so I’ve been wanting to write this for a while, but for some reason I never got around to it. Until now. So here it is:
1. Travel (Preferably to Ireland, Spain, Italy, New York, Nashville, Hawaii, Canada, India, Alaska, somewhere in Russia, Japan, somewhere in Africa, Brazil, Peru…).
2. Get a tattoo.
3. Learn another language other than Spanish and English.
4. Get in a fight (I know I’ll get my ass handed to me, but eh).
5. Crash a wedding.
6. Adopt a kid (Much later on in life, and after I have my own, hopefully).
7. Explore a cave (underwater and not).
8. Go on a hike in the woods.
11. Scuba dive.
13. Take a zip line ride.
14. Swim with turtles.
15. Stand under a waterfall.
16. Sleep under the stars (somewhere where you can actually see them).
17. Publish a book.
18. Have kids.
19. Volunteer to help build houses in a remote part of the world.
20. Volunteer at an animal shelter.
Run a marathon.
22. Go on a cruise.
23. Travel in an airplane.
24. Go on a mountain hike.
25. Climb the Everest or K2 (even if I don’t make it to the summit).
Befriend a stranger.
27. See the Northern Lights.
28. Go stargazing.
29. Adopt a dog.
30. Tell someone I love them (besides family, of course).
31. Learn how to play the guitar.
32. Learn how to play the piano.
33. Finish writing at least 5 stories.
34. Learn self defense.
35. Attend a ball.
36. Finish a NaNoWriMo on time.
37. Visit a mansion.
38. Visit a castle.
39. Learn to drive.
40. Hitchhike (and not die).
Dye my hair red (or at least reddish).
42. Move out.
Get my Associate degree.
44. Get my Master’s degree.
45. Take the bus.
46. Get a massage.
47. Go backpacking.
48. Meet a celebrity.
49. Go on a shopping spree.
50. Spend over $100 in books (in one day).
51. Attend a bonfire party.
Buy a professional camera.
53. Get a job.
54. Send a message in a bottle.
55. Go fishing.
56. Go to Disneyland or Disney World.
57. Visit a lake.
Go to the beach with friends.
59. Visit a villa somewhere in Europe.
60. Go to a family owned bookstore (you know, those super cozy ones you see on TV).
So here it is. I’ll maybe add more stuff later on. And I know it might seem random and kind of boring, but hey, it’s MY bucket list. And this is what I want to do. It’s a lot of stuff, so I guess I better get started.
But how about you? Do YOU have a bucket list you’d like to share?